What can students expect?
- A permanent team of qualified staff from the Birmingham Futsal will deliver the coaching and teaching elements of the programme.
- All coaching staff have appropriate FA qualifications in futsal, and are trained in emergency first aid. They are also DBS checked to an enhanced level. Coaches from the Birmingham Futsal Club are also Birmingham Futsal Club Academy or Development Centre coaches.
- Learners will use facilities at the school and at Birmingham Futsal Club over the duration of the year.
- Learners who enrol on the course will be required to sign a code of conduct, and will not be allowed to train or play futsal unless they are up-to-date with their academic commitments.
- Learners will receive futsal coaching delivered by FA Super League players and Birmingham Futsal Club first team coach, each week, using the same systems and strategies as the senior team.
- An elite squad will be selected from the students to compete in local, regional and potentially national competitions.
- Training and playing kit will be made available for the each learner to purchase.
How can students join the programme?
- Complete the online application on our website HERE